Don’t just do podcast interviews.
Produce highly engaging narrative conversations or dramatic stories.
Your podcast has got to stand out if it’s going to make the impact you desire.
How are you going to do it?
By creating engaging, highly produced episodes that get your show noticed and shared.
It elevates your industry and you as a big player in it. Our team of highly-skilled writers, audio designers, and creatives can turn your vision into a reality.
Lead your industry
Build your platform
We serve brands, high-level entrepreneurs, thought-leaders, and C-suite executives by helping them tell the stories of their industry and their peers in powerful ways that get them noticed.
We can provide everything you need to…
- initiate and capture high-quality, intriguing conversations
- craft them into a narrative arc that draws listeners in
- combine the content with sound design that keeps them listening.
See our sample audio below and imagine the stories YOU could tell about the people and events that have made things happen in your niche – and the role you’d play in guiding others to do even more!
Podcaster Story: Nick Loper - Shoes, Pivots, and Side-Hustles to Success
Podcaster Story: Darla Powell: 1 Podcast, 2 Businesses, Endless Possibilities
how the narraTIVly process works
Watch this video to understand our 3 STAGE process We work with you all the way from concept to creation to distribution and measurement.
Is Narrativly right for you?
You are willing to invest financially
If you see the importance of partnering with the best…
- Story-crafters and copywriters
- Audio editors and sound designers
- Time-tested podcast producers
You are willing to dedicate the time
If you are willing to…
- Build a powerful podcast over the long haul
- Provide timely feedback to our professional writers
- Work with us to craft content to your voice and style
You are eager to collaborate for greater results...
If you are willing to…
- Contribute, but respect the expertise of others
- Work together to create enduring audio content
- Strive alongside peers, not contractors
S1: Show Development
- Through a few strategic conversations we get under the skin of what you REALLY want to do with your show…
- Understanding your business goals
- Identify target audience (ideal listener)
- Collaboratively design show concept
- Determine show style / feel / vibe
- Identify best host for your project
- Nail down publication cycle and expectations
- Outreach / Marketing / Tracking strategy
- On-location room design (as needed at your expense)
- Equipment purchase and consultation (included in our pricing)
- Interview technique instruction
- Securing custom music, voice over, audio elements
- Cover art creation
- Launch plan consulting
- Narrativly workflow training
- Multi-directory setup and optimization
- And much more
S3: Episodic Service
- 8 episode contract/season
- Audio optimization / editing
- Collaboration regarding story arc / premise
- Guest booking / interviewing
- Scripting and refinement of host narration
- Sound design, mixing, mastering
- Collaborative effort to finalize audio
- Premier, SEO-optimized show notes post
- Scheduling to media host and website
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you require all 3 stages for every client?
Yes, we do. Every time.
Podcasting is like any other serious business endeavor – it requires a coordinated effort by highly-skilled members of your team.
Said another way, everybody involved has to be on the same rocket-ship to launch and gain altitude like you desire.
Why is this style of production so expensive?
This type of production demands as much as 30 hours of audio and scripting work per episode, a high level of expertise, and an amazing amount of detailed coordination and communication.
And we’re doing it remotely (which makes everything harder). Compared to what radio professionals pay in terms of salaries and time to create similar content, we think our pricing is a bargain.
For the sake of comparison – brands who currently do this type of production pay mid six figures for a single season. Our price point is anticipated to come in significantly lower than that.
How can I find out more?
Keep scrolling my friend, keep scrolling. 🙂
Who is behind this?
Carey Green – Founder of Narrativly – is also the founder of Podcast Fast Track – a full-service podcast audio and show notes production company. He’s been podcasting and producing multiple shows for clients for over 5 years.
I don't need this level of production. Can you recommend a typical production company?
Our sister company – Podcast Fast Track – can handle anything you might need.
I've never podcasted before. Can you help me?
Not directly – but this course can: How To Podcast Step By Step
Find out more
and apply to become a “beta” client to help us refine our process and get discounted services.